Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo frame centerpiece?

I am a photographer and would like to incorporate this into my wedding centerpiece. I want to have one or two pictures of me and my fiance throughout the time we have been together on each table and then have flower pedals sprinkled on the table too, but I don't know how to go about this. My wedding is in May and my colors are white, sapphire blue and yellow and my flowers are daisies and other wildflowers. Any suggestions on how I could make this vision of a centerpiece involving photo frames work?

Photo frame centerpiece?
If you want a coordinated look I would go with matching silver frames on the tables or those sort of pearly frames with the tiny rhinestones on them. Verrry bridal looking.



For a more casual ecclectic look, check out flea markets and secondhand stores. Look for frames that are similar in perhaps size or style and spray paint them to match. White would look awesome with your wildflowers.



You might get some Baker's fern from the florist, lay out the leaves on the tabletop in a pleasing pattern and set the frames atop the fern leaves.
Reply:I think yellow table cloth, the round floor length, and the picture in an acrylic frame and the flower pettals all around.........


No comments:

Post a Comment