Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I would like to know which plants to plant now that will bloom for me this summer. I live in zone 6-7.?

I am selling my house this summer and need to give it curb appeal very cheaply. so I need ideas for flowers, preferablyred and yellow that will bloom all summer and that i can plant now and are cheap

I would like to know which plants to plant now that will bloom for me this summer. I live in zone 6-7.?
I would go to your nursery and buy marigolds in several sizes (some are taller than others) (they come in many sizes and many shades of yellow!!) in 6-packs. I would buy white petunias (in 6-packs) to plant between them. You could also buy white alyssum to plant along the edges of a walkway.



These are all plants that are VERY easy to care for and look great from the curb!! They will bloom all summer!



Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment